Job Title: Ministry Intern
Location: St. John's - Local Church Plant
Mile One Mission seeks to send gospel-worker missionaries to live and serve in various neighborhoods in St. John's. This part-time position combines in-house training and practical ministry over two years, with a wide variety of activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Share the gospel message of the Christian faith
- Pastorally care for individuals within the church body and community
- Establish new and maintain existing community contacts
- Participate in or lead group activities (e.g. children’s groups, Bible studies)
- Ministry activities of the church as required (e.g. café, community activities)
- Participate in general housekeeping
- Theological Training
- Experience working within a ministry context
- Experience working with people from complex backgrounds
This role will be based within a church plant in St. John's. Our roles are self-funded and all applicants are required to meet a fundraising goal before beginning their role.
Mile One Mission is the church planting and training ministry of Calvary Baptist Church based in St. John's, Newfoundland. We have a rolling recruitment programme for the positions listed.
This role may involve working with children or vulnerable adults. Calvary Baptist Church is committed to safeguarding. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.
To begin the process, click here