Job Title: Church Planter
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
We are looking for church-planting missionaries to live and serve in St. John's, Newfoundland. Church Planters will commit to serve long-term and plant gospel-preaching churches.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preaching, teaching, and leading worship
- Share the gospel message of the Christian faith
- Develop a strategy for a church plant and lead a church-planting team
- Develop local and international partners for financial and prayer support
- Train team members in evangelism, discipleship, and church planting
- Disciple new believers and establish discipleship relationships between church members
- Pastorally care for individuals within the church body and community
- Establish new and maintain existing community contacts
- Master of Divinity, BA Theology and/or pastoral experience
- Experience working within a ministry context
- Experience working with people from complex backgrounds
This role is full-time and will be within an existing church plant. Our roles are self-funded and all applicants are required to meet a fundraising goal before beginning their role.
ile One Mission is the church planting and training ministry of Calvary Baptist Church based in St. John's. We have a rolling recruitment programme for the positions listed.
This role may involve working with children or vulnerable adults. Calvary Baptist Church is committed to safeguarding. All applicants will be subject to vetting and disclosure checks.
To know more, or start the process, send us an email at email@example.com